Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Meeting to Pray

Time of Prayer
When: Sunday evenings from 6:45-7:45pm
Where: The youth room
Who: Anyone who believes that prayer changes things and wants to see what God will do when we lift up our prayers to Him as He instructs us in His Word.


  • For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20
  • If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
  • Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. Mark 11:24
  • Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving. Colossians 4:2
  • Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 1 John 5:14
  • Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. James 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment